By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the conditions listed in this document (Conditions) which constitutes a contract between you and CONCEPT26 These Conditions may be modified at any time by CONCEPT26 without notice. Please make sure to consult our Conditions of use each time you use this website to take note of any changes that may have been made. If our Conditions are not to your full satisfaction, please do not use this website.
In the following text, the term “user” refers to any person that accesses the web site www.tailleplussize.com owned and maintained by CONCEPT26 (Website), for on-line shopping, sending e-mail correspondence or any other use of this website. Online purchases on this Website are for individual customers acting in a purely private capacity.
This website is intended for personal and non-commercial use by adults only. If you use this website to purchase Products, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into any purchase agreement through this Website and become bound by its terms. If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, your parent of guardian must use this website on your behalf and you should not use the website on your own or provide any personal information to CONCEPT26. CONCEPT26 does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
- The products and services available through our website can be ordered only by persons who reside in Canada, for delivery in Canada. Our website is not intended for access or use outside these Territories.
- The www.tailleplussize.com website contains links operated by other companies’ websites. By clicking on these links, you may leave the Website. CONCEPT26 has no control over the exploitation of other websites and the fact that they are listed on the Website does not in any way engage CONCEPT26’s liability. Any personal information you transmit through these sites is subject to the policy of protection of personal information from these sites. We recommend that you pay particular attention to these sites’ policies to protect confidential information.
- CONCEPT26 shall maintain the privacy of all personal information collected from clients and users, such as, but not restricted to: name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth and purchasing information.
- The information gathered during your order will not at any time be disclosed to anyone without your explicit consent. CONCEPT26 will not sell its list of users, or permit any third party to consult it in any way whatsoever.
- The gathered information could be used to communicate with CONCEPT26’s clients and website users to offer relevant information, products, services and rewards.
- If you want your name removed from our mailing list, please notify us via email at INFO@TAILLEPLUS.CA. CONCEPT26 will thrive to proceed with the withdrawal within three (3) business days.
- CONCEPT26 is not responsible for any text, image, video, audio, or any information, content or other materials you may introduce into or post through the Website or any other CONCEPT26 website including any CONCEPT26 pages on social networking websites and webpages such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube (collectively, your "Material"). You acknowledge and agree that your Material does not necessarily reflect the views, ideas or opinions of the CONCEPT26 or any of its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers and that we disclaim any and all responsibility for any of your Material. You agree never to knowingly or otherwise introduce or post Material that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, obscene, abusive, fraudulent, violates any other party's proprietary rights, promotes hatred or otherwise gives rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful or in contravention of applicable laws and regulations. You hereby agree to defend and hold CONCEPT26 harmless against all claims, damages, liability, losses or expenses resulting from or related to your Material. CONCEPT26 reserves the right to edit, alter or delete any Material at any time without prior notice. All Material must be solely for non-commercial, personal purposes and may be protected by applicable copyright laws.
- Other than your account information and your information needed to process orders, CONCEPT26 does not wish to receive Material from you that is confidential, secret or proprietary information.
- You acknowledge and agree that any Material which you provide including, but not limited to, your ideas, suggestions, comments and other feedback regarding your use of the Website or the Products, is not, except as may be required under applicable law, confidential, secret or proprietary.
- Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. You also represent and warrant that your Material and CONCEPT26’s use of your Material as permitted in these Conditions, does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
- CONCEPT26 may monitor the access to the Website and other activities in relation to the Website and may intervene in this regard. However, CONCEPT26 makes no representation and gives no warranty to that effect. You consent to such surveillance and intervention, if CONCEPT26 ever decides to do it.
- If you register on the site for the purchase of Products, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. CONCEPT26 reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- If you are using this site from another country or state of the website, make sure that doing so does not violate any laws or regulations.
- The user agrees to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec, CANADA, and to the application of the laws of the Province of Quebec, CANADA, with respect to choice of law principles. IT IS A STRICT CONDITION THAT YOU CONSENT TO SUCH EXCLUSIVE FORUM FOR ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS FAILING WHICH CONCEPT26 WOULD NOT AGREE TO SELL YOU PRODUCTS.
- If you place an order, you must ensure that you comply with the laws that are in force in your particular province.
- CONCEPT26 attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing all Products available for sale and/or distribution by the Company. However, the Company does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- The availability of certain Products may be limited, and Products may not be available for immediate delivery. CONCEPT26 may revise or cease to make available any Products at any time without prior notice. In the event that CONCEPT26 is unable to deliver to you a Product ordered due to lack of availability, CONCEPT26 will notify you via e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled with respect to such unavailable Product, provided that CONCEPT26 may, in its sole discretion, contact you in order to allow you to maintain your order subject to a revised delivery time if and when the Product becomes available.
- Sale prices displayed on the Website may differ from those offered in stores operated by CONCEPT26. CONCEPT26 reserves the right to modify at any time the price of products offered on the Website without notice.
- CONCEPT26 limits orders on its website at the sum of $ 1,500 before taxes by transaction.
- CONCEPT26 may show Products on its Website that cannot be purchased from its Website, but only in its stores.
- CONCEPT26 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit quantities, terminate accounts and to refuse or cancel an order, including after the order has been placed, whether it was or was not confirmed or accepted or charged to your credit card. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, CONCEPT26 will fully reimburse you.
- Material on the Website, including but not limited to texts, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by CONCEPT26, and CONCEPT26 does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. The material on the Website is protected in Canada and in other jurisdictions by the Copyright Act and by virtue of the applicable international treaties. Consequently, the material on the Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified, in whole or in part in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to text, audio or video, without the prior written consent of CONCEPT26 Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, "Marks") displayed on the Website are registered or unregistered Marks of CONCEPT26 or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of the owner of such Marks. Nothing in the Website is to be interpreted as conferring a right to use the Marks or the material protected by the Copyright Act. Notwithstanding the foregoing, CONCEPT26 authorizes you to make one electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any page of the Website provided that the copy is used solely for non-commercial, personal purposes and, in each and every case, provided that any such copy remains protected by all copyright, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary notices and legends contained on such website. This license does not include any resale of the Website or its contents; any collection of product listings, descriptions or prices; any other derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of any merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any page on the Website or any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CONCEPT26 without express written consent of CONCEPT26. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing CONCEPT26's name or trademarks without the express written consent of CONCEPT26. Any unauthorized use of the Website and/or its contents terminates the permission or license granted by CONCEPT26. Except as otherwise may be expressly provided herein, nothing contained in these Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of CONCEPT26 or any other person or entity.
- CONCEPT26 may employ cookies to track your activities on the Website. Cookies may store a variety of information regarding consultation of a website (number of visits, preferences, pages visited etc.).
- These Conditions shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- If any one of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- The failure of CONCEPT26 to enforce any provisions of these Conditions or to respond to a breach by you or any third party of these Conditions shall not in any way waive the right of CONCEPT26 to subsequently enforce any of the terms and conditions contained herein or to act with respect to similar breaches.
- Products sold or delivered under this Agreement shall be subject to export control laws and regulations of Canada. You agree to comply at all times with all such laws and regulations. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold CONCEPT26 harmless against all claims, damages or liability resulting from breach of the foregoing.
- These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and CONCEPT26 with respect to the use of the Website and any transaction conducted on or from the Website and its contents, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter hereof, and may not be amended or modified except in writing, or by CONCEPT26 making such amendments or modifications available to it pursuant to the terms hereof.
- You may not assign your rights or obligations herein without the express written consent of CONCEPT26.
- CONCEPT26 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or any part of the Website, with or without notice.
- CONCEPT26 accepts the following payment methods:
SECURITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE
CHOICE OF LAW AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- The payment will be processed immediately when the order is placed.
- Delivery of the goods shall be processed when CONCEPT26 has received full payment for these goods, including taxes and transportation costs.
- If we do not have in stock all or part of your order, we will immediately deliver the products available and we will deliver the out-of-stock portion as soon as possible. CONCEPT26 also reserves the right to make product substitutions, replacing products out of stock, at no additional cost to the user. Replacement products will be selected from similar products from similar range and brands, whose sales price cannot be lower than the price of the product out of stock. Please note that orders for the out-of-stock product (s) placed with our suppliers and exceeding 60 days will be canceled without any notice. CONCEPT26 shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage you may suffer due to a product being out of stock.
- Transport and delivery costs, as well as sales taxes, are extra. Customs duties and brokerage fees, if any, are the responsibility of the user and could be claimed by a third party (such as Fedex etc.). Make sure your contact information is correct and that you have selected the correct currency in order to get the price that suits your situation.
- CONCEPT26 ships the goods overland via Fedex or any other major carrier. Delivery throughout metropolitan areas may take seven (7) to fourteen (14) working days. Delays and shipping costs may vary depending on the destination of the shipment, the method of delivery chosen and the availability of products. Delivery times are estimated from the time the goods leave the place of business. CONCEPT26 cannot be held responsible for any damage that may result from possible longer delivery delays. For rural areas, this period may be longer or require you to take delivery of the goods to a place of deposit. All additional shipping costs resulting from inaccessibility of the place of delivery are the responsibility of the user.
- CONCEPT26 does not insure the shipment and risk of loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Please note that all indicated delivery fees (including the gratuity when applicable) exclude the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut and rural areas. Any order placed from one of the above regions in Canada will be reviewed by our shipping department and the user will be informed of any additional shipping costs, if applicable, before shipping.
- You must inspect the goods upon delivery and immediately notify the carrier of any damage.
- If the merchandise is defective, please also notify CONCEPT26, at the latest within three days of the date of delivery, by email at INFO@TAILLEPLUS.CA, under the subject "FAULTY GOODS", for indications on how to proceed. CONCEPT26 reserves the right to refuse any request for refund or other for defective goods that is not notified to CONCEPT26 within 3 days of the date of delivery.
- If you want to return to CONCEPT26 Products ordered on our Website, you must notify CONCEPT26, within 10 calendar days of the date of delivery, by email at INFO@TAILLEPLUS.CA, under the subject "RETURN". Any request made after the specified time in this section will not be considered.
- Within two (2) business days of your request for return, CONCEPT26 will contact you to determine the return modalities. The shipping costs will be borne by you. CONCEPT26 may authorize the return of goods to be made at its stores in Montreal, Quebec or Sherbrooke.
- Depending on the circumstances, CONCEPT26 reserves the right to charge a 25% return fee, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- CONCEPT26 will not accept returns if the item is not returned in its original packaging or does not contain any and all accessories attached to the goods such as labels, presentation cards, washing instructions or other.
- All returns will be subject to a careful inspection, knowing that additional charges may be imposed by CONCEPT26 for damaged Products.
- The refund can take up to ten (10) business days following receipt and inspection of goods and is usually done by reimbursement to the account used for payment of the order. There will be no refunds made in cash. A credit or gift certificate valid at any branch of CONCEPT26 may be requested at no additional charge.
- THE WEBSITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- SUBJECT TO ANY PUBLIC ORDER LEGISLATION TO THE CONTRARY, CONCEPT26 ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY AND GIVES NO WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- CONCEPT26 MAKES NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, DOWNLOADING, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENTS REPRODUCED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE RESULTS FROM THE USE OF SUCH ELEMENTS.
- ALTHOUGH CONCEPT26 DOES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE CONTAINS NO ERROR, CONCEPT26 DECLINES ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE. ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RELATED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE ELEMENTS OF THE WEBSITE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH ITEMS.
- CONCEPT26 MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE FUNCTIONALITY, THE GOOD WORKING ORDER OR CONDITION OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SUITABILITY FOR USE, OR THAT ITS USE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. CONCEPT26 DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR UNDERTAKE THAT ANY ERRORS ON OR RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SERVER FROM WHICH THE WEBSITE IS OPERATED IS OR WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR THESE TERMS, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS AND CONCEPT26 DOES NOT MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
52.1. WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE TRANSACTIONS, PRIVACY, OR SECURITY;
52.2. ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION; OR
52.3. MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, DURABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRIGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- THESE EXCLUSIONS ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY SPECIFIC EXCLUSION OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS.
- CONCEPT26 ATTEMPTS TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AND/OR DISTRIBUTION BY CONCEPT26. HOWEVER, CONCEPT26 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CONCEPT26 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA. ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED ON OR FROM ANY COMPANY WEBSITE, EVEN IF CONCEPT26 OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES OR MANDATARIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
- IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, IN NO EVENT WILL CONCEPT26 BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, DAMAGES ARISING AS A RESULT OF: TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONCEPT26'S CONTRACTORS, THE INTERNET BACKBONE, THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATORIES OR SUBCONTRACTORS, OR OTHER EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY.
- IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE, THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY'S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS ORDERED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE TERMS OF THIS WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING AND ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
- THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- If any one of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- These Terms, together with all other agreements, terms or conditions incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of this website and any transaction conducted on or from this website and its contents, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter hereof, and may not be amended or modified except in writing, or by the Company making such amendments or modifications available to it pursuant to the terms hereof.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or any part of this website, with or without notice.
- These terms and any supporting or ancillary documents are drafted solely in English. A French version of these Terms is available here